Wednesday, April 4, 2012

How & When To Accessorize

When it comes to jewelry sometimes we can "over" accessorize! But it happens to the best of us, so here are some tips I use. If I'm wearing print I only like to do a simple gold link & some studs & of course a watch which is a fashionista must have! Studs are essential every woman needs to own a pair! As well as a pair of gold hoops! Now when my top is a bit plain or I'm doing a colored pant I like to do a gold collar or tassel along with a few gold bracelets! Remember that it's ok to mix gold & silver but it must be done RIGHT! Mix small detailed gold & silver bangles for a rocker affect! And you must purchase a pair of pearls they add a surprising edge to the most least expecting outfit! And last but not least clock into some rings, small detailed gold rings that you can mix and match! And stay AWAY from anything with a heart or a bow on it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment